DEHYDRATED DOG TREAT, NATURALLY DEHYDRATED MAKING IT A NUTRITIOUS CHICKEN JERKY FOR DOGS TREAT.
- 100% Aussie chicken breast made in Melbourne
- Low in fat treat with 1.8% fat
- Added parsley, which an excellence source of vitamins C and K.
- Parsley is good for bad breath, soothing an upset tummy and digestive issues
- Parsley is also a natural diuretic, so this jerky is perfect for dogs prone to UTIs or bladder issues
- Chicken Jerky is a lean meat high protein dog treat, which provides your dog or puppy an extra energy supply without a big calorie intake.
- No Laila and Me dehydrated range of dog treats have any added salt, sugar, additives or preservatives.
- Just all-natural dog treats, made and packaged in Melbourne, Australia.
Chicken jerky for dogs 100% Aussie chicken breast.
No Laila and Me dehydrated range of dog treats have any added salt, sugar, additives or preservatives.
Just all-natural dog treats, made and packaged in Australia.
Chicken Jerky is a lean meat high protein dog treat, which provides your dog or puppy an extra energy supply without a big calorie intake.
The Laila and Me dehydrated dog jerky treat, can be easily broken up into small amounts, making it an excellent training treat.
Chicken help’s build muscle mass in dogs and is also packed with Omega 6 fatty acids that make for healthy skin and shiny coats in your dog.
Chicken jerky is the number one website seller voted by our customers.
Most importantly don't feed your dogs supermarket chicken jerky that states “all natural” because you will find it they have added glycerin to make it heavier.
Some of our Laila and Me customers are on very strict diets, we have catered this range to be grain free, a great tasty treat for any dogs that have allergies or tummy sensitivities.
Chicken breast is an excellent source of low fat, high quality animal protein. Protein is the building blocks of the body and dogs have particularly high protein requirements.
Like all animal proteins, chicken is a “complete” protein, meaning that it contains all ten of the essential amino acids that dogs require for health.
All B vitamins are present in chicken meat, but it is a particularly good source of vitamin B3, which is vital for energy production.
Poultry like chicken is also the best dietary source of vitamin B6, which offers the same benefits as B3, while also supporting the health of the immune system and brain.
Chicken is naturally low in sodium, while offering high levels of the important but often scarce mineral selenium. Selenium is important for the health of the immune system.
High levels of phosphorous are also present in this lean meat, which is vital for bone health, as well as moderate levels of zinc, copper, magnesium and iron.
It is a nutritious and lean protein that most dogs love.
Low in fat treat with 1.8% fat.
Regular 75g, Large 200g.