FREEZE DRIED RAW WILD BOAR TREATS
- Suitable for dogs
- 60g/140g resealable pouch
- Freeze drying ensure that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Freeze dried food has a shelf life of up to 30 years, when stored at a wide range of temperatures.
- While dehydrating may impact the nutritional value of some foods by degrading nutrients, freeze drying retains all nutrients in their original state.
- Freeze drying does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods.
- Freeze drying makes food much lighter, which make it more cost effective to post.
- Freeze drying reduces around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow.
Freeze dried wild boar is a unique and exciting single ingredient treat. This unusual protein is similar to pork, but is considerably leaner and low in saturated fats. It also contains much higher concentrations of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein – protein is the single most important nutrient in a canine diet.
Wild boar is an excellent source of B vitamins – especially niacin (B3) and thiamine (B1) – zinc, selenium, phosphorous and iron.
Because wild boar is an uncommon protein, this treat is ideal for dogs with food allergies or sensitivities. The fact that it is wild caught, rather than farmed using conventional methods, means that it is free from any added hormones, antibiotics, steroids or other additives that can be found in farmed animals.